IS YOUR PROJECT ACHIEVING ITS FULL POTENTIAL?
We can provide you with a full range of advanced reports and dive deep into your business so you can see if your app is capable of converting paid facebook traffic into profit.
We measure your project’s key performance indicators:
- ARPU – average revenue per user. ARPU is an essential metric to track the behaviour of revenue generated on a per user basis. As a rule, we measure ARPU on the 1st, 7th, and 28th day, investigating further when necessary.
- ARPPU – Average Revenue Per Paying User.
- LTV — Life Time Value of a user is the total revenue that the average user will contribute before they stop using the app.
- CPI — Cost per Install Index. This measures the cost per app install directly attributed to advertising.
- CAC — Customer Acquisition Cost (for paying users). This has to be lower than FB ARPPU.
- ROAS– Return On Ad Spend. Positive ROAS is when FB ARPPU > CAC.
In terms of target audiences and creatives, what is working and which areas can we improve.